Wednesday, September 15, 2010

30 Letters Day 15 The Person You Miss The Most




I have really enjoyed doing a different letter to someone each day. Today was a tad crazy overall so I haven't had a chance to do it until now although I should be in bed like an hour ago but such is life...I mean who needs sleep, really? I can sleep when I'm dead! I honestly don't know who to write this day for. I don't really "miss" a lot of people and then it dawned on me as to who to write this to....


Dear Avery, Toby & Evan aka My Babies,

I won't make this long and sappy but rather short and to the point. I'm miss you every day more than you will ever realize. I miss seeing you grow up and seeing you day in and day out and every day normal things together. I miss it terribly. Avery I am so happy that you get to go to the boys and girls club after school and play with your friends I am so glad you enjoy it but I really wish I was the one that picked you up from school and that you came home with me instead of going there first. I miss our one on one time together when you and I could just hang out while the younger kids slept. Toby I miss having you come sit in my lab while worked, having you tell me those silly stories and show me who really is the boss around here, or so you would like to think! Evan my cute cute baby, oh how the time flies and with you being my last baby I am having the hardest time leaving you with someone else. Don't get me wrong I love and totally trust the person I leave you with I just wish I was the one who gets to play with you all day. I am sorry I am not around as much right now, I really hate it but I am trying get bills paid off so that I can spend more time with you later down the road, I am praying that the part time jobs are just a temp thing and we can get back on track of me being home with you every night. I miss you three boys more than anyone, please believe me that I am trying my hardest and it kills me everyday I am not with you. I love you boys more than anything in this world. And until the day comes where I can stay home with you full time I will being missing you. I am hoping something good comes out of this working tons of overtime!


Love you all always and forever!
Mommy

1 comment:

Miss Angie said...

Oh :( That's kinda sad.

Related Posts with Thumbnails