Thursday, September 16, 2010

30 Letters Day 16 Someone That’s Not In Your State/Country


I know a lot of people who live out of state but when I was thinking about who to write this to this person popped into my head. The picture above is Nadine and Avery, look at my baby! He was 3 here so basically Toby's age! Crazy how time flies!


Dear Nadine,


I have gone back and forth on our relationship and how we met. I found that you were disappointed in the way we met and I refuse to say I am sorry that it didn't go the way you wanted to because I acted the way I did because I was scared out of my mind, I was in a different place with no one I knew and I reacted the only way I knew. I watched everyone and I learned a lot about you and the family. I was really hurt when Todd wrote the blog about how you all thought that I was a Btch while I was out there. That hurt A LOT. But I am dropping it, I want to start fresh, I would like a relationship with you and the family but I am unsure how to do it. I don't want you to think I am this horrible person, I really am not. I am thinking of a way to re start our friendship, you did something I will always be thankful for. I am so happy you chose to give me to the Mower's I am so happy to be apart of their family. I can't thank you enough for that. I will say I am sorry if I hurt your feelings I never meant to do that. Hope we can start to build a better relationship but right now just not sure how.


Your oldest daughter


Mary

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails