Friday, September 17, 2010

30 Letters Day 17 Someone From Your Childhood


I moved to Utah when I was 9 years old, Justin was one of my neighbors we were in the same grade, his family had a farm right by our house so I spent a lot of time with him. He sadly died a few years ago from a horrible car accident.


Dear Justin,


Whenever I drive through Wellsville I think of you. You were such a great friend! I have many fond memories with you and your family. Feeding the calf's, being cased by the cows in our pasture. Playing on the tramp for hours upon hours and going camping in the front yard. You were such a great guy with a sweet personality. We lost touch when the family moved to Ogden, and I am so sorry for that. I hate that I never was able to say goodbye. I feel for your wife, I'm so sorry your life was cut so short. I hope to see you again, just not anytime soon!


Friends forever,


Mary

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails