Monday, September 27, 2010

30 Letters Day 26 The Last Person You Made A Pinky Promise To


Oh my goodness, I honestly don't know who I made a Pinky Promise to last! Shessh am I really that OLD? Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm here goes nothing


Dear Heather,


We have so many awesome memories together. I believe we made a pinky promise to keep in better touch with each other. Going to dinner with you and Jen a few weeks ago was so much fun! I miss your face! I am so glad we are going to get together here soon! Richard and I were listening to the radio when the band Cake came on the radio I started laughing and I told Richard the conversation we had.


You me Jen & Sean (R.I.P.) were going to the Burger Bar,Sean & I were in the back and you and Jen up front in your blazer. A song by Cake came on the radio....


Mary to Sean: I really like Cake

Sean to Mary: Yeah, me too

Heather: I LOVE cake, especially chocolate cake


Everyone in the car busted up laughing, oh Heather we love you...........


Glad to have you back in my life again,

Mary

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails