Monday, September 27, 2010

Guilty Pleasures Swap!

Photobucket









So I think I found my long lost twin sister, funny thing is? Her birthday is a 1 day before mine LOL how funny is that? I am so sorry it took so long to FINALLY get this posted! Ugh is all I am going to say!

Remember This?


Well I got my package last week....she is so awesome!


First off...my camera won't upload my pictures...stupid SD card! so these pictures are from my camera phone, not the best quality but they will have to do since I STILL can't find the cable to my camera to upload them that way and I don't want to keep putting it off any longer...gag me! I hate that!


1. Shiver a book by Maggie Stiefvater. She loves them and they are a good Ya fantasy romance. I am going to start reading it tonight...as I will be sitting on throne most of the night...ya...NOT

2. She sent me some awesome crackers wheatables nut crisps.....They are her go to snack and goes through a box a week, and I can see why! They are super yummy! They are at my work atm, because I don't like to share and at work I don't have to LOL

3. This is the classic pink baby lotion...on crack! She has been using it since her 3 year old was a baby, it's soooo creamy! I love it! I have been nice and letting Evan enjoy its awesomeness as well....I know I'm so nice...

4. Mint Oreo's....can I say YUMMY!?! They are so good! I am seriously!?! She said she is a chain cookie eater...I will admit with these cookies, so am I! YUMMY
5. Lindt dark chocolate with a hint of sea salt? Odd but it's soooooooooo good! Husband isn't a fan of dark chocolate...oh darn....that's just to bad huh? I am enjoying it though! Although it's been a few days since my stupid dang teeth have been hurting so badly! Grrrrr is all I have to say!
6.Wonka Fruit Jellies, Red apple flavor...YUMMY! They really do taste like red
apples! I love them! They came out with a line of Wonka candies, I am slowly trying some but so far they are my favorites....see were like sisters!
7. Purple nail polish...it's a insta dri kind...which is grand because I don't have all dang day to have my nails dry...gotta love being a mom right? Oh and my favorite color? Yup it's purple!
8. Bridges of madison county...the movie...I haven't seen this movie before, bonus! That means I don't have 2 copies now! I am going to watch it tomorrow after I get home from the dr & dentist apts when I won't be able to move or talk...go me...I can't wait to watch it! I am a sucker for chick flicks...
9. List maker...I.Am.In.LOVE. I am just a silly as her. If the list doesn't look right...I will throw it away and start over, yup I am THAT odd....deal...at least I am not alone anymore we can start a support group! ha! I love the list maker she sent me..I am pretty sure I am super stoked with everything she sent me...I'm just sayin....

Thanks Aubrey...I loved my gifts...see even Jinx enjoyed it too!

7 comments:

AKA Rosa said...

Okay Mary..... the the dark chocolate with sea salt?? Have totally bought 3 of those this month. They are gone and I seriously maybe only shared one of them. LOVE THEM!! Salt and dk. chocolate OHHHHHHHH!!! I must say though. I have now had my fill for a while :) Thank Goodness!!!!

Mary said...

haha yes....it's so YUMMY!!!! I love it! Sharing? Your nice...I don't share chocolate...wonder where I learned that? hehe

Unknown said...

So glad you liked it all...I sure hope your teeth get to feeling better soon :)

Mamarazzi said...

mmm salty chocolate, sounds awesome!

awesome package!! thanks for this idea, i think people really loved it.

thank you also for being a Swap Angel, you're the best!!

you really need to come and fill out a Queen for the Day form, more people need to know you!

Mary said...

Aww Thanks Mamarazzi...I will do it tomorrow when I am stuck at work!

Kathleen @ Measuring My Life said...

I must go try this chocolate with sea salt - sounds delish! I've heard some pretty awesome things about that book, it's on my list - happy reading! What a great package.

Mary said...

Mmmmmm chocolate...enough said! lol

Related Posts with Thumbnails