Thursday, September 30, 2010

Randoms


I have been married for as of today 1 Year, 1 Month, 1 Week & 1 Day! Hahahaha............


Today I got an lovely call at work. I had to put someone on hold. I told him I was going to do so, except I just muted my mic, that way if he needed to ask me something I could hear him.....well he didn't realize I was still there.....so he starts to call his "lover"


Him: Hey Lover..I bet you can't talk dirty cause you have a client huh? Ahhh yes....ok well I am on hold with (My Company's name) as soon as I'm done with this call I'm heading on over there...and starts to giggle...see you soon ok?


Yeah I'm pretty sure my ears are still bleeding.....that's what I get for not putting them on hold! Goss guy, plain gross!!!!!!!


Last night we took the kids to Mcdonalds for dinner to give me a break from making dinner and to let the kids run around like the monkeys they are. Evan hung out with us old folks for obvious reasons....Right before we left (this was the reason as to WHY we left) Toby comes up to me with his hands out....towards me...


Toby: Mom ewww..stinky poop


Me: WHAT??!!


Richard: (Snickering) He said stinky poop


Me: Yeah...I Heard him...Thanks...


Toby: Mom stinky poop and starts to put his fingers in my face.......


Me: NOT IT!!!!!!


Guess who had to go clean him up? Yeah...Me.....Thankfully it was his own Stinky Poop.....Seriously? This kid needs to finish up being potty trained ASAP...ewwwwwwww
It's a good thing he's CUTE!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails