Wednesday, September 29, 2010

30 Letters Day 28 Someone That Changed My Life



There isn't one single person that has changed my life. Different people and events shape me into the person I am today. There are more people of course who have bigger impacts than others but each person that I allowed into my world has changed me either good or bad. So Here are a few of the people I am Writing mini letters to. Picture above is L to R Stephy,Me & Kelsey...love these girls!

Dear Nadine,

Thank you for choosing to give me up for adoption. I know it wasn't easy for you but I truly believe I was meant to be a Mower! I love my family and I am happy I am getting to know yours now too!

Sincerely,
Mary

Dear Parents,

Thanks for putting up with my awesome attitude through out the years, thanks for being there for me when I needed you the most & helping me when I need it. Thanks for recognizing my efforts and helping me get to my personal goals. Thanks...Love you all!

Your Favorite Daughter,
Mary

Dear D,

Thanks for teaching me that there are truly Jerks in this world and your are living proof...it's sad that you can't tell the truth to save your life but I have learn a lot from knowing you and grown so much! I am mad for all the things you did to me but happy that I learned that there are evil people out there and what to do to avoid them!

Happy to be far far away FROM YOU,
Mary

Dear G,

You call yourself a father? Pfftt! Right.........

That is all,
Mary

Dear Richard,

Thanks for being a wonderful father to our boys and a great husband. Thanks for working hard and helping me with my early morning "fun" Sometimes you drive me nuts but I'm sure I'm not alone! Thanks for always being there when I need you the most.

Love you lots!
Mary

Dear Random Friends,

Thanks for being such awesome friends, Thanks for always being there when I need you to talk about stupid things or serious topics. Thanks for helping me with my wedding and my kiddos. I love spending time with each of you. Brandi, Jen, Cami, Lisa, Stephy & Kelsey, Heather....and the list goes ON! I love you all and can't wait to see you again!

Hugs,
Mary

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails