Friday, October 1, 2010

6 Months Old Evan


I love my chunky monkey!
He LOVES to talk...the kid won't shut up! Screams, babbles...if it includes making some type of noise from his body..he will do it!
He can almost sit up on his own...he does for about 30 seconds before falling over
He is FINALLY sleeping in the crib....and sleeps all night (most of the time, unlike last night)
He think's Avery is the funniest person!
He does NOT like the cat.....at ALL
He's such a fun baby...I love making him giggle and smile, it makes my day! I love him!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

He is so cute! I am so looking forward to sitting up...and watching my baby actually take notice of the cat...

Mary said...

Thanks! I love it when they can finally sit up....he hasn't noticed pickles yet? funny!

Related Posts with Thumbnails