Sunday, September 19, 2010

30 Letters Day 19 Someone That Pesters Your Mind—Good Or Bad


I wasn't really sure as to who to write this to, then this person came to mind......funny how things like that work out


Dear Scott,


I understand that you pulled the work from home program because people were not doing their jobs but I don't think you realize how badly it hurt me and many other's who were doing their job and doing a good job at that working from home. I have run into so many problems since I have had to go back in the office, I don't think it's fair to punish everyone because of a few bad apples. Especially when you still have a work from home agent now. Every problem that you came up with us work from homes had an answer or a way to improve it. The supervisors didn't like it because it was harder to manage us, but honestly I didn't even see them try! W refused to be nice to any of us and would avoid doing his job, maybe you should look at him? Just saying. I just wish you would consider letting us go back home, I know I did my job and did my job well. It's caused to many problems and heartache now that I am back in the office, and on top of that I get to deal with stupid in office drama! blah!


Missing My Office,

Mary

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails