Monday, September 20, 2010

30 Letters Day 20 The One That Broke Your Heart The Hardest


It's funny how when your are with someone and when you realize that the relationship is starting to end you think how much you are hurting or how badly you feel. My high school sweetheart of course was hard but that was because I have never really experienced heartache before, so I can't count that one honestly. The rest of ending of serious relationships didn't ended with me being either happy or mad but not heart broken, call me weird but that's how it usually went. So I think this letter fits pretty well.


Dear G,


I am heart broken not over the fact that our relationship ended because I ended it. I found out you did nothing but lie to me the whole entire time I was with you and I refused to be with someone who couldn't hold down a job and did nothing but lie. So that isn't the part that breaks my heart. The part that breaks my heart is the fact that we have a handsome, smart, silly sweet boy that you want nothing to do with. It breaks my heart that you refuse to make even one attempt to make any contact with him. He is such a great big brother and son. I love that boy to pieces and it breaks my heart knowing you honestly don't care. Oh you claim you care but I know the truth, you would rather go around telling everyone that all I do is yell at you and say your a bad father but I can't say your a bad father because that would require effort, none of which you have made. So I am thrilled that I met someone who does give a damn about Avery and fine don't be there when Avery needs his Dad, Richard has totally stepped up and has done a great job, but part of me still breaks knowing his real father doesn't care to even know him....that's sad...really really sad.


Cracked but not Broken,


Mary

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails