Tuesday, September 21, 2010

30 Letters Day 21 Someone You Judged By Their First Impression


This one is hard, I am ususally pretty good at first impressions usually if I get a bad vibe from someone when I first meet them I am right.

Dear Z,

I did judge you on my first impression of you but sadly I was right. You treated your "friend" like total crap. You moved in and used us, you treated us rudly and used our stuff and left our place a huge mess and just assumed we would clean up after you, then you got fired from your job and didn't bother looking for a new job and continued to mooch off of us. You were rude and took advantage of your friend who was trying to help you out. You use people to get ahead in life, sadly you lost a friend because of it.

Didn't like you from the start,

Mary

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails