Thursday, September 23, 2010

30 Letters Day 23 The Last Person You Kissed


I was having a bad morning this morning. Little things kept coming up and frustrating me beyond reason. After I FINALLY got on the freeway I realized I left my breakfast at home...grrrr I texted the awesome husband and he offered to stop by my work on the way to his work and bring it to me....awwwww so he's the last person I kissed!
Dear Richard,
Thank you so so SOOOO much for bringing me my oatmeal (you can see him holding it in the picture) I am sorry for being uber pissy on the phone with you this morning, I hate driving on 5600 in Roy more than life itself! (Anyone who's been on the road knows what a joy it is to drive on it) Thank you for being so nice and leaving a little early so you could get to work on time. You are a saint! I am so glad I married you!
Lover of both Oatmeal & You!
Mary
Related Posts with Thumbnails