Saturday, September 25, 2010

Updates

I am sorry! I have had a horrible week, my camera won't upload any pictures and I can't find my cable to do it manually...ugh....and then I got a infected tooth...oh.my.HECK. It is some of the worse pain! I am hating life....I got my AWESOME gift from my guilty pleasures...I Promise I will post it tomorrow....I am tired...it's been a uber LONG day, Evan has been attached to my hip pretty much all dang day long and refuses to take a nap longer than 20 minutes and I feel like poop to top it off....and Richard left around 6ish to go fishing until 5pm...yeah not the best day today...I am going to hopefully feel better tomorrow and I will post stuff's!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sorry girlie...hang in there.

Mary said...

Hanging in there,by my teeth! haha

Related Posts with Thumbnails