Tuesday, September 21, 2010

8 Random Questions


Aubrey tagged me and since I am stuck at work until 5 tonight I figured I would do this and have a little bit of fun....right?


Do you collect anything? What is it? If not, do you WISH you did?

I collect keychains, have been for several years it's fun I have a lot of different keychains from all over the world. I have a bear claw from Russia and a surf board from Hawaii. I love getting new ones! I have also been trying to collect money as well. Feel free to send me either one, I love the shiny ones the most, and lots of them!


What room in your house would you most like to remodel? Would your answer change if someone else was paying for it?

I want to re do the whole dang house! It needs updating so badly. It wouldn't really matter if someone else was paying for it other than I would put in nicer items. My goal is to re do the flooring in the kitchen, hallway & bedrooms. I would love to have our room re done. Get a bed that is bigger and carpet that isn't cotton candy pink. Not sure what carpet I would put in but anything's better than what it is now. I would also add in shelves to stack our pants and do a better job for the shirts to be hung up by. I need a house makeover!

What is your LEAST favorite chore? Do you hate it enough to get a maid to do it, or are you too anal for that?

Gag, I agree with Aubrey...LAUNDRY it's a bottomless pit of pure evil. Each time I do laundry it takes a part of my soul LOL I hate it, I would hire someone the moment I found the extra money to do so!


Have you ever broken a bone? What, and how?

I broke my right arm both bones all the way through but thankfully not through the skin. I got tripped and fell back and snapped them. I then broke my left hand at work, dropped a huge metal bowl on it. Both times SUCKED!


Music. Do you have a go to album that you play to get you motivated, or do you just blare the radio, and pray that something peppy comes on?

Pandora...I love that website! That or I plug in my ipod and just push random....both equally good for me! (currently listening to Breaking Benjamin on Pandora)

How do you keep track of your schedule? Old fashioned calendar? Set alerts on your phone? Fly by the seat of your pants, and pray you don't forget a Parent/Teacher conference?

I use my BlackBerry for everything! That way I don't forget it reminds me usually 1 hour before the said apt or if it's really important it will remind me the day before and then the day of. No way could I ever funtion by flying by the seat of my pants, my pants would be on fire if I tried to do that!

Cooking, baking, or neither?

I can do both, I can make items from scratch it just depends on how much time I have. If I was a stay at home mom I am sure I would be doing alot more Baking but since I work 3 jobs ontop of being a Mom I tend to do more of the quick baking!

Are you brand name specific, or are generics just as good? What is one product you would NEVER replace with a generic brand?

I used generic brand laundry soap and it was almost bleach to my shirts I had a pink shirt and after a few washes it went from pink to white with a hint of color. I don't get the most expensive kind but I love the smell of gain so that works for me! I don't mind getting generic items but certain items I perfer like name brand Soda unless it's orange or grape soda dr thunder just doesn't cut it for me. Or Nutri Grain bars, you can tell a difference. But canned veggies, I can't tell the difference. So it honestly just depends on what it is!

I am tagging...YOU! That's right...YOU!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails