Wednesday, September 22, 2010

30 Letters Day 22 Someone You Want To Give A Second Chance To

I have been really struggling with this one, mainly because IF I have chosen to not have a person apart of my life there are solid reasons as to why they are not. I am a nice person and if you got to the list of do not answer when they call list it's not because I just chose not to, or don't feel like answering. It means you did something seriously rude or mean towards me or a family member or friend. I am a forgiving person but I draw the line somewhere. I just can't think of "someone" so I chose this instead.




Dear Gym,
I know you didn't do anything to piss me off, my body has decided not to like me at the current moment so I thought I would let you know I am going to give you a second chance, and continue where we left off, as long as your ok with it. I know I know, I left and I haven't been back for a few weeks, I am sorry but my stupid attacks keep happening and doctor said no more working out until we figure out what my issue is. I am willing to give you a second chance, are you willing to give me the same? I sure do hope so!


Chunky Monkey,
Mary

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails